ATB

ATB
Welcome to the ATB blog "J & A's Brittanys" where we love to write about, share stories, post videos and pictures featuring our beautiful, well bred Brittany family bird dogs. With their established and recognized hunting heritage our dogs also measure up to the breed standard regarding health, appearance, movement, and temperament. Enjoy the stories of whelping puppies, tips on field training, bragging rights on accomplishments, sharing joys and sorrow, announcements and as the name implies - ALL THINGS BRITTANY! With a love of God, family, friends, and dog we welcome you.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

May 6, 2009


A little birdie whispered in my ear time for another blog, and that little birdie is right! This past weekend the Central Maine Brittany Club held it's Specialty Show in Acton, Maine. The best award of all was not a ribbon or prize - but for me, it was looking across the ring and seeing our daughter there with her 3 children. It was a total surprise and a great and wonderful joy. Pictured from left to right is half of Lisa, Hero, Isabella; our grandaughter and grandson with their Grampa, and then Sam and Paris! Our youngest grandson was probably in the stroller sleeping while his mom took the picture. Shania, 'our' wonderful junior handler, showed Pippin who took 1st in her class of 2 both days! I showed Treasure on Sunday, who took 2nd in Bred by Exhibitor, and went in for reserve, but did not place there. Julie also enjoyed Bullet Man again who grows cuter and more mature with every passing day. Pam proudly showed Gibson in the Best of Breed class since winning his championship and she also showed Paris too! Karra's Brittany "Lea" was also shown by Nancy M. We had a full house from Friday through Sunday with friends and dogs everywhere! Speaking of friends and dogs... we are very proud to announce that Wish has been bred to Champion Gibson JH CGC this past weekend. It is way too early to tell and I'm not getting anyone's hopes up - but I'm still very excited and pleased! And tonight I am exhausted... it's all catching up with me, especially after a very long day at the state house for a work session on bills very important to me and All Things Brittany. So this is short and sweet as my eyes are shutting even as I type ! Love to all and God Bless you from John, Ann and All Things Brittany

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time, Ann! It looks as if your daughter got my better half too. Haha! And you're "lucky" I'm pulling Hero from the ring for a few months, or I'd "steal" Shania. I've never seen Hero take to someone like that before, she's such a Momma's girl! We had a wonderful weekend and spending it with friends made Monday a lot easier for me. Thank you for all your love and support.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!