ATB

ATB
Welcome to the ATB blog "J & A's Brittanys" where we love to write about, share stories, post videos and pictures featuring our beautiful, well bred Brittany family bird dogs. With their established and recognized hunting heritage our dogs also measure up to the breed standard regarding health, appearance, movement, and temperament. Enjoy the stories of whelping puppies, tips on field training, bragging rights on accomplishments, sharing joys and sorrow, announcements and as the name implies - ALL THINGS BRITTANY! With a love of God, family, friends, and dog we welcome you.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Beautiful Brittany Puppies - 3 weeks old

Will soon be writing a complete update bringing us from week 2 into week 3 today or tomorrow.  Celebrating the eve of that anniversary with yet ANOTHER major snowstorm!  In the meantime, hope you enjoy the black and white collage of some very beautiful 3 week old pups in their more candid moments, all with their eyes open now.  We LOVE sharing these pictures! Take care and God bless you and yours, and as always THANK YOU for your interest in ATB. John, Ann and our wonderful funloving Brittany crew!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful site! Hello, my name is Debra and I am very happy I found you. My husband and I will be getting a Brittany sometime this Spring. We were proud
    owners of a Weimaranier for 10 and 1/2 years but lost him to cancer the day before school started in 2010.
    Johann was so close to my heart, I know this sounds funny- I am a Christian- we prayed together... he was just so special!
    We grew interested in Brittanys and now it is like falling in love all over when I see a Brittany. We are going to get a male brittany from a breeder here in Ohio-I wish we were closer to Maine!!! We are interested in a campanion dog but also plan on taking him on the hunt to fulfill his needs.
    I will definitely check out your read list for help.
    Once again, what a joy to have found you- you are
    living the life I could only hope for...
    God bless you as you share your Brittanys!!
    Debra form Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  2. These black and white pictures are soooooo good!
    These pups rival the 11, but we'll reserve judgement till they climb into the water bucket and over the wall! Thank you, Ann

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!