ATB

ATB
Welcome to the ATB blog "J & A's Brittanys" where we love to write about, share stories, post videos and pictures featuring our beautiful, well bred Brittany family bird dogs. With their established and recognized hunting heritage our dogs also measure up to the breed standard regarding health, appearance, movement, and temperament. Enjoy the stories of whelping puppies, tips on field training, bragging rights on accomplishments, sharing joys and sorrow, announcements and as the name implies - ALL THINGS BRITTANY! With a love of God, family, friends, and dog we welcome you.

Monday, January 14, 2013

J&A's Brittanys PSA: Technical Problem Solved!

With no claim to fame regarding my web editing skills (or lack thereof) I am happy to say that the little glitch on J&A's Brittanys Maine Website has been resolved.  I have minimal expertise regarding code of any kind but fortunately enough knowledge to figure out what the error message was.  There's been some positive upgrades with the very user friendly website software I use which is basically a 'what you see is what you get' WYSWYG'. The little glitch yesterday was simply a result of a minor change in the direction of a particular path. Thanks to the good folks at our host services (JustHost) we are up and running again. I love the ease of cut and paste web design although I have a lot of flexibility regarding images, design, and custom template. I created my first website back in 1996 using a very basic program "AOLPress". From that point on I made several others for friends and organizations I was involved with.  Around 2005 I began to experiment with the online presence of J&A's Brittanys beginning first with free websites through yahoo.  (At that point I also began to put together a website for the Central Maine Brittany Club.) The amateur nature of our online websites does shine through though and I do seek to continually enhance and improve on that as time permits. Having said that - there are two updates to our website (which is how I noticed the glitch in the first place!)  HEMI's page and THISTLE's page have been updated to reflect their recent accomplishments in the ring (Hemi's major win and Thistle as new AKC Champion).  This concludes your ATB public service announcement!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!