ATB

ATB
Welcome to the ATB blog "J & A's Brittanys" where we love to write about, share stories, post videos and pictures featuring our beautiful, well bred Brittany family bird dogs. With their established and recognized hunting heritage our dogs also measure up to the breed standard regarding health, appearance, movement, and temperament. Enjoy the stories of whelping puppies, tips on field training, bragging rights on accomplishments, sharing joys and sorrow, announcements and as the name implies - ALL THINGS BRITTANY! With a love of God, family, friends, and dog we welcome you.

Thursday, July 4, 2013

CH J & A's Magnificent Obsession of Acton JH "HEMI"


We are very proud to announce that on June 22, 2013 at the Central Maine Brittany Club Specialty show in Cumberland, Maine that I finished "HEMI" with a 3 point major win under Judge Douglas Gaudin. This is one of the proudest moments in my life as a breeder and as a dog owner. I love this puppy, he is an awesome bird hunter, he is beautiful, he is cute, he will do anything to please me - including accomodate my own physical limitations in the ring and look great doing it. From the moment I selected him as my pick puppy from Pippin and Chevy's litter I have never ever regreted my choice. How could I ? He's the cutest little boy Brittany to EVER EVER come into my life, his freckles melt my heart when I look at him, he has the sweetest demeanor and will sneeze on cue for me.   The day after finishing his AKC Championship title I showed him as a "Special" for the first time where he went on to win a 3 pt Grand Champion major as "Select Dog." Easily finishing his Junior Hunter title, and with several significant field trial placements in AKC and American Field (including his derby points) Hemi will continue as a bird hunter extraordinaire while working on some field and hunting titles with John and I.

SIRE: GCH CH Tonan - Hopes RU Kiddin' Me "CHEVY"
DAM: CH J&A's Heartfelt Legend of Acton "PIPPIN"

Owners/Breeders/Handlers: John and Ann Short
DOB: May 10, 2011

HEMI is available for stud service!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!