ATB

ATB
Welcome to the ATB blog "J & A's Brittanys" where we love to write about, share stories, post videos and pictures featuring our beautiful, well bred Brittany family bird dogs. With their established and recognized hunting heritage our dogs also measure up to the breed standard regarding health, appearance, movement, and temperament. Enjoy the stories of whelping puppies, tips on field training, bragging rights on accomplishments, sharing joys and sorrow, announcements and as the name implies - ALL THINGS BRITTANY! With a love of God, family, friends, and dog we welcome you.

Friday, June 17, 2011

ATB: You'll Be In My Heart, Always


June 18th, 2011
The First Day of the Rest of Their Lives
Sire: J & A's Soaring White Sequoia of Acton
Dam: KJ's Ramblin' Molly Rose

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and ATB and sending love as you let go of this next little of babies! This is so gorgeous! Love, Monica, Bill, and Kate:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will remain in our hearts and thoughts each day- such a wonderful tribute from two very special breeders! May God bless and keep you and my prayer is that we will meet again! Love to you - I only wish we lived a bit closer- you are WONDERFUL people and I treasure our friendship. I am so glad I listened to my heart back in January! Love, Deb

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!