ATB

ATB
Welcome to the ATB blog "J & A's Brittanys" where we love to write about, share stories, post videos and pictures featuring our beautiful, well bred Brittany family bird dogs. With their established and recognized hunting heritage our dogs also measure up to the breed standard regarding health, appearance, movement, and temperament. Enjoy the stories of whelping puppies, tips on field training, bragging rights on accomplishments, sharing joys and sorrow, announcements and as the name implies - ALL THINGS BRITTANY! With a love of God, family, friends, and dog we welcome you.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

VIDEO: CMBC Pointing Dog Training Day Weekend



Thank you again to all who participated in the recent training day for pointing dogs.  It really was a wonderful time and I wish I could have personally spent more one on one time with so many from our 'ATB family.'  John and I were very proud to see so many Brittanys there from our program come and support the club we are so involved with. From the looks of things, most of the dogs there had a chance to do some bird work at whatever training level they are at.  There's also a peek at the following day's events at the Penobscott Valley Kennel Clubs AKC Sanctioned B-OB Match held in Bangor, Maine.  I hope you'll enjoy this video and recognize many of the dogs and people at both events !

(Don't forget to pause the music PlayList to the right.)

2 comments:

  1. Ok... now you have me crying... one more time- I WISH I LIVED CLOSER!!!!! Maggie was watching with me - oh How wonderful to have been there! Love to you and wish you my best!

    Hugs from Ohio... Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too wish we were closer but will look towards next summer in hopes of planning a get together here! Who knows, we may get out to Ohio with the crew one of these years too! God bless you all and special kisses and hugs to sweet Maggie Rose.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!