ATB

ATB
Welcome to the ATB blog "J & A's Brittanys" where we love to write about, share stories, post videos and pictures featuring our beautiful, well bred Brittany family bird dogs. With their established and recognized hunting heritage our dogs also measure up to the breed standard regarding health, appearance, movement, and temperament. Enjoy the stories of whelping puppies, tips on field training, bragging rights on accomplishments, sharing joys and sorrow, announcements and as the name implies - ALL THINGS BRITTANY! With a love of God, family, friends, and dog we welcome you.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

J & A's Brittanys Winter Puppies

DOG VOMIT:  If you know me, you understand the importance of  dog vomit to me.  Yes, even with Christmas being just 16 days away, I will be focusing on dog vomit.  I'm not trying to gross anyone out here but within the next 16 days, I'll be hoping that Miss Pippin throws up a yellow, frothy bile. That's all I am going to say about that for the time being.

TIME FOR PUPPIES? I also want to add that I feel January AND February are lovely times for puppies to be born. One thing I have come to really enjoy is the opportunity to hunker down during a blizzard, in the "Puppy Cave".  Currently, the puppy cave is our grooming area but our expectations are to, once again, transform this area.

CHECKING OUR LIST: While Santa lists are being made and checked twice, I am in the middle of updating our J&A's Brittanys puppy waiting list.  I have been following up on several serious inquiries who have been waiting for awhile as well as reaching out to those who may have recently contacted us.

CONFIRMATION NEEDED: If you've not yet heard from me in a personal way (telephone, email, FB message etc.) please be sure to reconfirm your level of interest for a future Brittany puppy from us using our contact form on the Maine Brittany website, the Internet 'home' of J&A's Brittanys. This will also once again help me to be certain I have your email address for our group mailing regarding puppy updates which is much more personal and detailed than the blog posts here.

QUESTIONAIRES: All serious inquiries should have already sent us your completed questionairre for our files.  You should also have a copy of our purchase agreement, and our puppy reservation policies.  Per our agreement, a deposit needs to be submitted at the time an actual breeding occurs. You probably already know that in most instances that deposit is refundable. 

I enjoy sharing the journey of a well planned and highly anticipated litter of J & A's Brittanys pups with all of  'you'.  And in the weeks ahead, I sure hope that there will be much to write about.  But for now, we are in the waiting mode.  We know that anything can happen and that nothing is certain.  Timing comes into play.  I'm not superstitious and won't say we're crossing our fingers.  I also know that luck has very little to do with it.  If something is meant to be, then it is meant to be.  I do hope that a healthy and beautiful litter of puppies will result through a recent repeat breeding with Pippin and Chevy.  I'll take it one step further and say I hope for the same result by bringing True and Piper together.  Yes, it is going to be a winter with plenty to look forward to.  God willing.

Take care and God bless you and yours always.  John, Ann, and All Things Brittany

PS If you'd like to hibernate for just a few minutes with a new litter of puppies, you can retreat to Hibernating With Brittany Puppies, during winter of 2010/2011 !

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!