ATB

ATB
Welcome to the ATB blog "J & A's Brittanys" where we love to write about, share stories, post videos and pictures featuring our beautiful, well bred Brittany family bird dogs. With their established and recognized hunting heritage our dogs also measure up to the breed standard regarding health, appearance, movement, and temperament. Enjoy the stories of whelping puppies, tips on field training, bragging rights on accomplishments, sharing joys and sorrow, announcements and as the name implies - ALL THINGS BRITTANY! With a love of God, family, friends, and dog we welcome you.

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

J&A's Brittanys Breeding Announcement #1




Our greatly anticipated breeding between Holly and Bullet has taken place!  And now, the waiting begins. If all goes well, I hope that sometime in May we will confirm that Holly is pregnant.  Assuming this will happen, Bullet & Holly's puppies would arrive sometime in June. Follow this link for pedigree and profile. CH J&A's High Caliber Harris SH & 

It was E.B. White of Charlotte's Web fame who wrote "Hold onto your hat, hold onto your hope, wind the clock for tomorrow is another day." Well, we're doing exactly that my friends because Miss Toph has also come into heat.  As you may remember we have had plans to breed her to True so this is going to happen soon. This link will bring you to Toph and True's pedigree and profile.
J&A's Keeper of the Stars of Acton SH & 
J&A's Birch Spring Breaking New Ground JH, NA 107 Prize 1

Sharing the journey about anticipated puppies has always been something I've enjoyed so much.  But I remain so overly cautious as John and I have endured our share of heartaches and disappointments on several levels the past 4 years since our last litter was born.

If you're part of our ATB Family, I ask you to remember us in your thoughts and prayers because you know from where within the depths of my heart I speak. One thing for sure, our hearts and our home will be happy and well prepared to welcome our next litter(s) of beautiful, healthy purpose bred Brittany puppies.

We are now actively seeking and accepting serious inquiries from our website at www.mainebrittanysitejas.com but obviously everything is hypothetical at this point in time.

God has brought us through a season of waiting before.  I'm confident He will bring us through this one too! He's given us the desires of our heart before, and also taught us that all things are possible, only believe.  He is truly my magnificent obsession and consuming passion.  I know that when I wait on the Lord, He renews my strength.  I know that He provides the way for me to run and not be weary, to walk and not faint. In all things I will acknowledge God land trust completely that He will direct our paths.  He works all things out for good to those who love Him! Let all that I am wait quietly before God for my hope is in Him.  

So you see, we're doing a happy dance while in the waiting room.  Won't you wait with me? Let's take this journey, one day at a time. I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't excited! Thanks for your interest, love, support.  Stay tuned.  Take care and God bless from John, Ann, and All Things Brittany.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!