ATB

ATB
Welcome to the ATB blog "J & A's Brittanys" where we love to write about, share stories, post videos and pictures featuring our beautiful, well bred Brittany family bird dogs. With their established and recognized hunting heritage our dogs also measure up to the breed standard regarding health, appearance, movement, and temperament. Enjoy the stories of whelping puppies, tips on field training, bragging rights on accomplishments, sharing joys and sorrow, announcements and as the name implies - ALL THINGS BRITTANY! With a love of God, family, friends, and dog we welcome you.

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

J&A's "The Patriotic Litter" Is Here!

12 Hours
24 hours
We are pleased to announce the arrival of Toph and True's10 beautiful new puppies born in the wee hours of July 8.  "The Patriotic Litter" and their mother "Toph" are doing well.  Maryann and our granddaughter were here for the long haul after I sent a text saying Toph's temperature had officially dropped.  All the puppies were born from midnight to 6 a.m., very similar to Holly's time table!  Speaking of Holly, she and her pups are quite amazing and I'll share a better update soon; John and I are still trying to catch up on sleep. Right now it is all about Miss Toph and her puppies. I do want to give a shout out to our granddaughter Ivy who came to puppy-sit Holly's pups so John and I could bring Toph and pups to the vets for neo-natal exam and procedures. I hope you enjoy these photos from the first 72 hours and when I get a chance I'll share more because afterall I only have about a gazillion photos of puppy photos which I have taken recently! I'd like to thank those of you in our puppy prayer watch group for your faithfulness in praying us through.  It means a lot.  
72 Hours.
There are 10 puppies: 1 liver and 
white girl 1 orange and white girl, 4 liver and white boys,
and 4 orange and white boys 

It's nice to know there are those who enjoy following our blog. It's been awhile since we've had pups to write about! Whenever I get a chance I'll share more and pick up my "From the Whelping Box"theme again. (We are playing Pandora, Kevin Kearn Radio and Relaxation Radio when I'm not listening to K-Love!) As always take care and God bless. John, Ann & ATB




No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!