ATB

ATB
Welcome to the ATB blog "J & A's Brittanys" where we love to write about, share stories, post videos and pictures featuring our beautiful, well bred Brittany family bird dogs. With their established and recognized hunting heritage our dogs also measure up to the breed standard regarding health, appearance, movement, and temperament. Enjoy the stories of whelping puppies, tips on field training, bragging rights on accomplishments, sharing joys and sorrow, announcements and as the name implies - ALL THINGS BRITTANY! With a love of God, family, friends, and dog we welcome you.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall 2011 Website Update In Progress

Just a quick note to say that our annual website update is occuring over at the Maine Brittany Site.   That's where all our photos, videos, information, biographies etc. live.

Our site is by no means intended to be professional however we do endeavor to present as much information as is possible in a clean, easy to read format.  I am technically challenged when it comes to writing code etc. although I get the gist of a little bit of CSS, HTML, etc.  (little being the key word.)  I probably make it much more difficult for myself the way that I handle the design but in the past I've had a couple of very capable individuals help me out.  In the end that was just too frustrating to have to rely on others to make my changes. I found it a little invasive too although appreciated the help at the time.

This time around I am returning to a more basic format and using less images.  Relying on the vast library of collages that I have it is my hope to use more of them.  It will take awhile to get it where I want it to be.  The last time I changed things around was just about a year ago according to my files, on October 10, 2010.  I liked the clean look of a solid black background while using black and white photos on the homepage but have returned to a template where the content overlays the background.  There's a really nice code for photo gallery that I want to try and if it works out - the photo gallery will be updated.

Speaking of updates, our waiting list will soon be updated to reflect 2012 plans for our program here.  In the meantime we will be happy to refer you to breeders who we know are expecting or who have pups on the ground that are related to our crew here. 

Take care... and truly God Bless you all and good luck hunting!  John, Ann and the crew xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!