ATB

ATB
Welcome to the ATB blog "J & A's Brittanys" where we love to write about, share stories, post videos and pictures featuring our beautiful, well bred Brittany family bird dogs. With their established and recognized hunting heritage our dogs also measure up to the breed standard regarding health, appearance, movement, and temperament. Enjoy the stories of whelping puppies, tips on field training, bragging rights on accomplishments, sharing joys and sorrow, announcements and as the name implies - ALL THINGS BRITTANY! With a love of God, family, friends, and dog we welcome you.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Website Update Progress

Just a quick note, I'm pretty happy with the way the update is going so far. I discovered a nice photo gallery within the website builder that I use.  I played around with it a little bit and was happy with the results. Just a couple of glitches but basically there is a new page with the professional show photos I have and a brand new version of the gundog page.  If you get a chance take a look and let me know what you think. 

I need to get some sleep - take care and God bless... and oh yes we have some happy hunting Brittanys here and birds in the freezer!  Ann, John

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!