ATB

ATB
Welcome to the ATB blog "J & A's Brittanys" where we love to write about, share stories, post videos and pictures featuring our beautiful, well bred Brittany family bird dogs. With their established and recognized hunting heritage our dogs also measure up to the breed standard regarding health, appearance, movement, and temperament. Enjoy the stories of whelping puppies, tips on field training, bragging rights on accomplishments, sharing joys and sorrow, announcements and as the name implies - ALL THINGS BRITTANY! With a love of God, family, friends, and dog we welcome you.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

To Julie, Love Treasure


Dear Aunt Julie,  I just want to tell you how much I appreciate the beautiful puppy blankets that you have already crocheted for my litter of Brittany pups.  I thought you would like to see a picture of me making sure that they have lots of my scent on them.  Ann let me borrow some of the blankets you made for her and Pippin for this picture but we all share here.  I really like the purple and blue one that you let me keep earlier this year when I was very sad.  You don't have to hurry or anything for others.  We just wanted you to know what a special friend you are to All Things Brittany and how much we all love you here and can't wait to see you again.   It's so nice to know each of my babies will take one of these crocheted blankets home with them when they begin the first day of the rest of their lives in about 7 weeks.  Lots of love and kisses from Treasure (give my nephew Bullet and my sister Sassy my love too, and of course Uncle Jim!) 

1 comment:

  1. OK, my darling Treasure! You managed to bring tears to my eyes! You are a special and beautiful girl, and I can't wait to meet your special babies. I have more blankets coming: two more done and another half done, then it will be two more after that. We're on schedule for you to have all of the blankets you need for your babies. Just know each one is made with lots of love, and that Sassy and Bullet help. Can't wait to see all of you, including your humans!
    Love, Aunt Julie

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!