ATB

ATB
Welcome to the ATB blog "J & A's Brittanys" where we love to write about, share stories, post videos and pictures featuring our beautiful, well bred Brittany family bird dogs. With their established and recognized hunting heritage our dogs also measure up to the breed standard regarding health, appearance, movement, and temperament. Enjoy the stories of whelping puppies, tips on field training, bragging rights on accomplishments, sharing joys and sorrow, announcements and as the name implies - ALL THINGS BRITTANY! With a love of God, family, friends, and dog we welcome you.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Gathering Thoughts....

I'm gathering thoughts, pondering, thinking about all kinds of things which I want to share with our ATB blog readers.  How in the world can I condense it all?  So many experiences of great and minor significance and my heart is full, free and flowing with creative writing intent.  I'm loving the weather in July so far - it's even turning me into a morning person, someone who brings coffee out to the patio before the sun rises above the tree tops - while it's still cool and John finishes up his morning chores.

Two of Pippins pups are enjoying their new homes, family and lives. They are loved and owned by people who have wanted them. Great and such wonderful people!!!  Pictures to follow.  We have Mopar and Tank available although a gentleman from the Cape has expressed interest in Mopar. Tank will probably remain here for some informal field training with Hemi - and maybe Mopar will too.  Thistle will leave on Sunday to become part of Julie, Sassy, and Bullet's family. Bullet will be here for the summer. 

This isn't the blog I planned to write - this is just a glimpse of highlights, but as I type the paragraphs become longer don't they?!  It's a very busy time for so many of us.  It's a great time for the most part.

I will gather my thoughts and plan to find a sensible time to sit, write, and share. I have lots of photos and I have two videos I have not edited!  In the meantime, I'm reading my own preparation for a new puppy information as if for the first time.  Which is as it should be.

Take care and God bless... tired I am I am but thank you for your interest...as always !  I'm taking July/August "off" in as much as is possible - but that sure doesn't mean things are quiet here by any means - well all except for those nice cool summer mornings... it is quiet then. Peaceful.  Maybe I can be a morning person in the summer, for a few days each week.  John likes it quite well!  That is what matters.  G'night!

1 comment:

  1. Ann, I'm a morning person now, too . . . thanks to Ruby Rose! I'll be thinking about you in the AM.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!