ATB

ATB
Welcome to the ATB blog "J & A's Brittanys" where we love to write about, share stories, post videos and pictures featuring our beautiful, well bred Brittany family bird dogs. With their established and recognized hunting heritage our dogs also measure up to the breed standard regarding health, appearance, movement, and temperament. Enjoy the stories of whelping puppies, tips on field training, bragging rights on accomplishments, sharing joys and sorrow, announcements and as the name implies - ALL THINGS BRITTANY! With a love of God, family, friends, and dog we welcome you.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

ATB: Treasure Sleeping Today

 
MONDAY P.M.Facebook Post: "Well I can't say I have done very well with decorating our house for Christmas yet but I have decorated the puppy cave! Lights around the whelping pen, a little Christmas tree, and the most important decoration of all, the special Nativity which I brought back from Israel years ago. I bought it while in Bethlehem (BETHlehem ) it is hand carved out of olive wood. I also have a beautiful olive wood ornament with the words Bethlehem carved into it which I got at the same time. I think Treasure likes having her whelping area decorated for Christmas. She's doing well and thinks it's so nice so many people are praying for her and her upcoming litter."

TUESDAY P.M Facebook Post: "It could fluctuate again and go back up over 100... it could. Day 59 going into Day 60 from the first breeding, which was Day 11 of estrus. All is well. Will take temp again in about an hour or so. I will not be surprised to see that it has risen but will look for that drop below 100 that remains there, and then drops even lower. The temperature drop indicates progesterone levels are changing in preparation of approaching labor. Treasure is sleeping soundly tonight..."
 
WEDNESDAY Morning Facebook Post:  "It did go back up to 100 again. Didn't stay there very long and is below again. Probably will go up once more and then dive down below 99 and stay there. All is well. NOT quite at the hurry up and wait stage - yet. John said a major snowstorm is forecast. Will these be our 3rd blizzard babies? Today she is all about sleeping, sleeping, and sleeping some more. Let's see, I am on page #205 of 979 pages of Diana Galbadon's "The Fiery Cross". Hoping to make some progress today on my favorite series loaned to me by Julie."
 
From my heart: I just want to say, I'm really feeling the prayer support and all the love coming from so many.  It's quite overwhelming in a very wonderful, awesome way.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
 
Take care and God bless, John, Ann, Treasure, and ATB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!